Recruitment Administrator/Resourcer – Hove (Full time)
Hove, East Sussex, £negotiable, plus commission
Recruitment Administrator/Resourcer – Hove (Full time), £negotiable, plus commission
Recruitment Administrator / Resourcer is required by ARC IT Recruitment.
We are a well established, dynamic, privately owned consultancy that offers a forward thinking and innovative approach to recruitment and we are now looking for a talented individual to join our team in Hove.
The successful candidate will be supporting our dedicated Consultants in all recruitment and resourcing duties as below:
- Searching external job boards and internal databases for suitable candidates as specified by our clients
- Being the point of contact for candidates and clients
- Organising interviews by telephone and email
- Inputting data onto ARC’s database to track candidate submission and progression
- Additional administrative duties
- Contacting potential candidates for an initial briefing when required
- Project work as and when required
- Ideally you will have some previous recruitment and resourcing experience (IT based would be a great advantage, but not essential)
- You will have excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Strong administrative and MS Office skills
- An upbeat, enthusiastic approach to work with an eye for detail
- A real team player
In return, you will be working in a dynamic, friendly, professional but fun environment with benefits such as enrolment into ARC’s pension scheme, competitive holiday allowance, additional commission based structure and company team events.
Please submit your CV to email@example.com or apply via this website link.