Up to 70k + Benefits
Java Developer (Systems Engineer) required for an exciting permanent opportunity for a customer focused technology group whose mission is to improve user experience across multiple industries.
We are looking for a passionate Java Developer with at least 5 years Java experience to work on large-scale web applications, datastores and systems. Working as p art of a well-established team you will be involved in developing platforms, web infrastructure and systems.
You will have proven experience of producing high level application delivery, be someone who takes pride in their work within an Agile environment.
You will be responsible for designing and developing Java micro-services applications, ensuring that your code is properly tested at every stage of the software development process. You'll be writing Java-based REST services as well as designing and implementing APIs.
Skills required include:
- Experience in implementing microservice architectures
- At least 5 year's experience in Java
- High availability, low latency systems
- Experience with NoSQL (ideally MongoDB)
- AWS hosted applications
- Experience with distributed Java apps deployed to Web Servers
- Experience working with RESTful architecture in Java
- Big data experience would be advantageous
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company going through a very exciting period of growth and development.
Please send your CV through to Katey Smith for consideration.
Up to £70k plus benefits