Lead Network Engineer, CCNP, Crawley, West Sussex to £65k + benefits
Lead Network Engineer (CCNP) is required to work within a dynamic International organisation of note to operate from their offices at London, Gatwick.
The Lead Network Engineer will be responsible for leading the team that supports and develops the network infrastructure to meet specific business needs.
You will have extensive experience supporting complex networks. Along with of course demonstrable Cisco networking skills (CCNP level) and be keen to develop skills in other technology areas. You will be joining a small highly skilled team and need to be able to adapt quickly to changing priorities and demands. The candidate will need to be self-starting and be happy to mentor other team members in their specific technology area.
· Provide technical support and troubleshoot issues with hardware, connectivity, and system components as part of customer operational support, or as part of a project delivery activities.
· Research, plan, design, implement and report on projects related to the network infrastructure.
· Define and implement processes and procedures to support the operation and compliance requirements network infrastructure.
· Provide leadership to the Infrastructure team in the absence of the Infrastructure Manager.
· Extensive knowledge of managing, configuring and supporting complex networks.
· Extensive knowledge of Cisco routing and switching platforms.
· Hands on experience working with Cisco Nexus.
· Previous lead/management experience
· Check Point Security Appliances
· Palo Alto Networks Security appliances
· Load Balancers (Riverbed/ Brocade / PulseSecure)
· Linux (CentOS, Debian)
· Cloud Services (AWS/Azure)
· Monitoring (Nagios)
Easily commutable from Brighton, South London, Horsham etc
Crawley, West Sussex
£65k + benefits