Senior Digital Project Manager is required by a retail market leader to work on the delivery of internal systems. The ideal candidate will have strong Project Management experience of managing delivery through the extensive use of third party suppliers.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following skill set over a number of years and projects.
Required Skills & Experience
- Must demonstrate exceptional IT Project Management competencies
- Stakeholder management, Issues/Risk management, Budget management, Planning, Problem Solving and Status reporting.
- Successful track record of managing the delivery of technology solutions within a rollout programme ensuring that time, cost and quality objectives are met.
- Must have strong experience of managing multiple 3rd party suppliers for delivery of contracted works that will include site preparation, commissioning/installation/testing of equipment and handover.
- Strong ability to manage and track project budgets & accurately forecast expenditure/benefits.
- Commercial awareness of how the project objectives will translate into financial terms and the ability to document this.
- Demonstrate the ability to be able to work independently with minimal supervision in a dynamic fast paced environment.
If you feel you have the right skill set and wish to be considered for this position please submit your CV now to Marcus Freeman at ARC IT Recruitment.
IT Project Manager - London - to 65k + bonus + benefits