Business Analyst x 2
Crawley, West Sussex - £ market
Business Analyst x 2 required by an impressive financial organisation. These roles are to work within a rapidly expanding technology driven business of note. These are two newly created roles that have been created to meet the growth needs of our client.
Predominantly these roles are to support the business workstream through the change life cycle from requirement gathering through to implementation.
- Collaborate with business workstream members and form a strong and effective team dynamic
- Capture information from the business workstream about new ideas
- Work with business workstream members and key stakeholders to articulate thinking further in the form of propositions; identifying users and stakeholders and how they could be affected
- Articulate the vision, goals and produce high level user stories and map out high level future processes; iteratively
- Help to define and scope the project to take the proposition forward; identifying and recommending options
- Assess the benefits and business impact
- Write and prioritise user stories and define acceptance criteria
- Review use cases & produce business rules
- Track and provide visibility of the business impact and benefits
- Produce key deliverables in line with the business change framework
- Identify and feedback any potential improvements to both the business workstream and technology architecture
Please do call Marcus Freeman at ARC IT Recruitment to discuss or simply send now.
These vacancies are being managed exclusively by ARC IT Recruitment Ltd.
Easily commutable from Haywards Heath, Burgess Hill, Worthing, Brighton, Eastbourne or Croydon.
£ market rate
Crawley, West Sussex