Business Analyst x 2 – Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire – to £50,000 + benefits
Business Analyst x 2 required by impressive technically driven organisation of note. These are two newly created roles that have been created to meet the growth needs of our client. Predominantly these roles are to support the business workstream through the change life cycle from requirement gathering through to implementation.
Our exciting client are embarking upon major change programmes that essentially will see the development of new revolutionary AI systems for global deployment.
The crux of these roles will entail…
- Collaboration with business workstream members and form a strong and effective team dynamic
- Capture information from the business workstream about new ideas
- Work with business workstream members and key stakeholders to articulate thinking further in the form of propositions; identifying users and stakeholders and how they could be affected
- Articulate the vision, goals and produce high level user stories and map out high level future processes; iteratively
- Help to define and scope the project to take the proposition forward; identifying and recommending options
- Assess the benefits and business impact Write and prioritise user stories and define acceptance criteria Review use cases & produce business rules
- Track and provide visibility of the business impact and benefits
- Produce key deliverables in line with the business change framework
- Identify and feedback any potential improvements to both the business workstream and technology architecture
Please do call Marcus Freeman at ARC IT Recruitment to discuss or simply send now.
Commutable from Cambridge, St Albans etc
To 50k + benefits
Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire