Service Delivery Manager / IT Vendor Manager required by a technology company based in Horsham. We are looking for a strong Service Delivery Manager to manage all external IT Vendors / Third Party Suppliers.
Your role will involve the following:
- Managing the IT Vendor / Supplier onboarding process.
- Monitor and evaluate the performance of all IT Vendors using KPIs
- Manage Vendors to ensure they deliver in line with project requirements within budget and timescale.
- Stakeholder & Supplier Management Engagement with business stakeholders/Customers, inter-group suppliers and robust/effective management of 3rd parties.
- Quality Service Design, develop and evolve the Service Portfolio and Service Catalogue in line with ongoing and future business needs. Ensuring all required communication, training and documentation is established across all affected teams.
Ideally you will have strong experience in vendor and service delivery management within an IT Services environment. Any major incident management, large vendor management and disaster recovery experience would be desirable. Working within an ITIL service lifecycle framework, you'll need to have experience in service design, service transition, service operations, etc.
Please send your CV through to ARC IT Recruitment for consideration.
Horsham, West Sussex