Project Manager (Engineering) – Northern Territory- Up to £50k + 10% + car allowance
Project Manager with experience of physical technology implementations is required for an opportunity that will see you overseeing implementation across multiple sites from the North, North East and Scotland and everything inbetween.
You will have good Project Management experience in technology implementations in the car parking industry sector using structured project management methodologies (Prince2, APMP, MSP).
Please note we are not looking for a standard Infrastructure IT PM. This role requires specific experience in managing Civil works.
- Successful track record in managing the delivery of ANPR car parking solution projects as part of rollout programme to multiple sites concurrently to time, cost and quality and delivering the required Business benefits.
- Must have demonstrable experience of managing the commissioning and installation of car parking equipment (including ANPR technology) at new and existing car park sites geographically located throughout the UK
- Must have good knowledge and strong experience of managing 3rd party suppliers for delivery of civil works as part of pre-implementations/fit-outs at car park sites
- A sound understanding of IT infrastructure technologies including networks
- Experience of working across multiple projects with diverse requirements
- Commercial understanding of how the project objectives will translate into financial terms, managing and working with 3rd party suppliers to define the terms of engagement, and managing their delivery through the project life cycle.
- Highly competent in producing quality documentation and financial reports
- Strong ability to manage and track project budgets & accurately forecast expenditure/benefits.
Please send your CV through to ARC IT Recruitment for consideration.
Booming business and wonderful working environment, ARC IT are working on an exclusive basis managing this recruitment drive.
This role is largely field based so would suit someone based anywhere in the North East.
Up to £50k + 10% + car allowance