DevOps Engineer required by our client in Basingstoke, who are an extremely well thought of and successful organisation going through continued recruitment due to exciting growth and continued success.
Working within an Agile environment you’ll be responsible for the design and development of maintainable build and delivery pipelines to ensure that builds are consistently delivered with high reliability. Working closely with the Development Team, driving delivery of software and ensuring that the Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment systems run smoothly, across all product development teams. As part of the wider software operations function the DevOps engineer will also assist in managing the engagement of the software division with the wider ecosystem across the company.
We are looking for someone who has :
- Azure DevOps experience – strong understanding and commercial experience of developing and maintaining Azure DevOps build and deployment pipelines
- Octopus deployment experience
- Knowledge of ARM or similar technologies
- Knowledge of Ansible or similar technologies
- Platform debugging
- Commercial software development experience
- Technical infrastructure / networking experience
This is a great opportunity to join a well established busy team based in Basingstoke,, Hampshire . Please send through your CV for consideration.