Our AI-driven financial client is looking for a Data Engineer to join their newly formed Data Team.
Looking at new technologies, transition of data services and transformation. You will work with Data Engineering, Business Services and Technical partners to create and integrate Azure Data Engineering pipelines, transforming core systems data into knowledge.
- Support the Business and Data Analysts to design, develop and maintain data pipelines, data governance compliance, procedures and tooling to support data warehousing
- Define and promote the department’s best practices and design principles for data warehousing techniques and architecture
- Assist in the development of business intelligence, business data standards and processes
- Guide the business in identifying any new data needs and deliver mechanisms for acquiring and reporting such information as well as addressing the actual needs
- Create and support the ETL in order to facilitate the accommodation of data into the warehouse
What you will bring:
- Experience working with SQL server integration services or any similar ETL tools
- Solid experience/understanding of all elements of data engineering (extract/transform/load) and business intelligence tools
- Business Intelligence experience with proven data warehousing, data management and analytics skills
Interested? Send your CV now to ARC IT.