Salary up to £70,000 + Benefits
Scrum Master sought by an ever expanding vibrant financial organisation. This role is remote.
We are looking for someone who has AGILE environment experience as well as an AGILE mindset! You will need to have had delivery responsibilities as part of a team and also who are experienced in working within an environment which has a mature testing function with a CI/CD pipeline.
- Facilitation of core Agile ceremonies appropriate to chosen framework, ensuring that best practice techniques are adhered to
- To coach, mentor, educate and inspire the assigned team acting as an enabler for continuous improvement
- Ensure the adoption of Agile principles and practices and the implementation of these, leading to cross functional maturity
- Challenge business stakeholders to think in an evolutionary manner, supporting the transformation to Agile delivery methods
- Work with a suite of metrics that can be used to measure progress against product/project development and within the team's own performance
- Work closely with other Scrum Masters, contributing to the successful creation and development of a Community of Practice, promoting the Agile centre of excellence · Become an ambassador for the Agile delivery frameworks
- To maintain your own competence within the role, continuously learning and developing new techniques.
- Certified or working towards an industry standard recognised Scrum Master qualification Significant previous experience working as a Scrum Master or Delivery Manager.
- Must have relevant experience gained in Agile delivery
- Demonstrable experience of working within software development team environments Thorough understanding of the fundamental processes behind Agile processes, and in depth knowledge of Agile frameworks (preferably for Scrum, Kanban and XP)
- Be able to demonstrate an attitude of empowerment, leading a team to self-organisation
- Able to ensure that appropriate concepts and principles are adhered to where needed, being the voice of reason and authority to make tough calls when required
- Must have relevant experience gained in Agile delivery · Demonstrable experience of working within software development team environment.
For a full consultation on these highly sought after and rewarding roles please email your CV to Arc IT.