Senior Business Analyst / Lead Business Analyst – Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire (hybrid role) – to £56,000 + benefits
Responsible for a BA team who work closely with product owners, architects, software developers, and testers. Works collaboratively with the Development Manager, Scrum Master, and other Team Leaders to ensure that projects are resourced with the right level of support from your BA team. This role assumes the knowledge and skill to perform the role of a Senior BA.
Other responsibilities associated with the role:
- Analysing and solving problems that impact upon the delivery of the product and proposing initiatives that will contribute to business success.
- Create efficiency in requirements analysis, impact assessment, elaboration, and development through promoting continuous process improvement.
- Ensuring that all members of the project fully understand the vision, scope and needs of the product
- Managing the product backlog with consultation with Product Owners
- Maintaining a link between business stakeholders, Product Owners, and the Development Team throughout the development lifecycle
- Provide regular on-the-job mentoring and/or coaching support as required to ensure personal objectives and commitments are fulfilled in line with expectations.
- Manage the time and attendance of your team.
- Support in the recruitment and induction of new members of the Business Analyst Team.
- Support the Head of Software and other Team Leaders in effective communication within and across the other teams and the wider department.
- Ensure any people-related concerns or risks are highlighted early on so that proactive interventions can be suggested to support individual team members as required.
- Key contributor on business analysis at meetings with Senior Management as and when required.
- Endorses a learning culture and actively takes part in mentoring and coaching others
- Ensures team respect and uses different backgrounds and experiences – manages diversity
- Agrees and sets clear objectives for team and individuals
- Responsible for working within agreed budgets
- Assist the Head of Software by suggesting items for the annual budget submission
- Identification of ways to make spending more effective once budgets are agreed and in the face of changing priorities
Management of Contract and 3rd Party Resource:
- Work with the Head of Software, Scrum Master, Development Manager, and the other Team Leaders to capacity plan
- Identify requirements for external resource, this may be to meet capacity or because of the need for technical skills
- Help the Head of Software source appropriate external resource
- Direct the delivery of 3rd party business analysis services within the appropriate contract framework
This role is a hybrid role and one that will enable you to work from home 3 days a week remote and 2 days a week in the Milton Keynes office.
Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire / Remote
£56000 + benefits