CRM Application Manager is sought by prestigious city institution within their UK Wealth Management business. This role provides a unique opportunity for you to have ownership of the newly implemented Wealth Dynamics (WDX) platform. You will be the subject matter expert for systems and processes, leading the strategic roadmap of change and continuous development of this core area of our business as well as provide vital first line support to the Front Office and infrastructure users.
- You will become the in-house expert and go to person supporting the core system and interfaces to other associated systems.
- Coordinating the dedicated Leo change committee to ensure the platform continually evolves to meet the changing business needs.
- Coordinating periodic service review meetings and ensuring adherence with appropriate internal policies relating to vendor management.
- Acting as the liaison between the users, the Wealth Dynamics support desk and internal IT support functions and through managing open issues and change requests
- You will also play an integral part in many other aspects of their change programme and business support activities. You will be acting as a key stakeholder and change advocate for data management and governance, including leading initiatives in the data space necessary to support their CRM and wider activities.
- Demonstrable experience in managing CRM systems within a wealth management/private banking environment, preferable with experience of those built on the Microsoft Dynamics architecture.
- Proven track record of delivering change and continuous improvements, project management, stakeholder engagement and first line support in a business centric manner.
- Strong business analysis skills with experience in management of business requirements and change requests.
- Experience in the delivery of data management, architecture or migration projects, working across business and technology to identify and resolve issues.
- Recognition as a subject matter expert in data governance, management and maintenance, with experience in managing large quantities of data and confidence on platforms such as Microsoft Dynamics, PowerBI and Excel.