Technical Architect / Enterprise Architect - Networks, MS AD, virtualisation
£60k plus excellent benefits and bonus
(Active Directory, SQL, Exchange, SharePoint)
Enterprise Architect is required by leading Financial Services organisation based in West Sussex. This role will require a talented and detail oriented Enterprise / Technical Architect to work closely with IT colleagues on both company-wide programmes and smaller, but highly time sensitive projects sometimes involving external clients. The Enterprise Architect should be keen to utilise their in depth technical skills to design robust and innovative solutions in line with the group IT strategy. This is a great opportunity for a proactive and highly competent TA to add a tangible benefit to a wide range of IT activities.
- Identify the organisation’s architectural needs
- Act as a key resource in the project life cycle from initiation to implementation.
- Utilise cost benefit analysis and research to identify most cost effective/efficient IT products to implement
- Work with stakeholders to ensure governance across IT and the wider business
- Produce detailed high and low level documentation for complex technical solutions
- Provision of in-depth technical skills to fix ad-hoc incidents/problems when required
- Providing ongoing mentoring and support to support teams to ensure best practice.
In depth experience of designing and implementing enterprise solutions utilising:
- Microsoft Active Directory 2008/2012 spanning multiple sites
- Core Microsoft technologies e.g. SQL Server 2008, Exchange 2010, SharePoint 2010/2013
- Microsoft System Centre 2012 R2
- Virtualisation of servers & desktops utilising Microsoft Hyper-V 2012
- High availability and load balancing including Microsoft clustering/NLB and hardware load balancers such as Kemp/F5
- SAN storage solutions (HP 3PAR)
- Strong communicator, capable of understanding business requirements and translating them into IT initiatives
- Track record of successfully achieving project deadlines, budgets and quality standard
- Highly effective in technical change governance
- Industry certification a distinct advantage (MCSE, CCNA, TOGAF, Prince2)
For a full consultation on this highly pivotal role please send your CV or call Rebecca on 01273 781800.