HRIS Analyst, Workday Analyst
£60 – 70k plus bonus plus benefits
HRIS Analyst with significant Workday experience required to work for reputable City based Insurance organisation. This role will support and play an active role within the Group HR function providing a comprehensive excellent HRIS & MI Support service to managers, employees, business areas and the HR teams. Support delivery of the HRIS strategy to support the HR & Business Strategy consistently demonstrating value for money. Global support provided as applicable. We are particularly interested if you have significant configuration experience.
- Provide support and guidance to the HR team, line managers and employees on all HR Systems
- Support with the management of systems service performance alongside the HR Users
- Monitor support queries being raised, resolve where possible or liaise with 3rd party support agent
- Maintain comprehensive HR records in line with legal requirements
- Support the drive for automation and process improvements across all HR Systems
- Maintain the existing integrations with each system with fully documented process maps and instructions
- Provide support for all HR System and process changes
- Provide support on ad-hoc projects as required.
- Provide the management information provision for the business utilising all HR Systems Workday, Payroll and Knowledge Central
- HR Systems experience in particular Workday alongside high level of MI reporting capability
- Systems configuration experience
- Ability to identify process efficiencies i.e. data flow across HR systems
- Ability to build and maintain stakeholder relationships
- Experience of HR/IT System implementation
- Experience of UAT System testing
- Strong analytical skills
- Global HR System awareness
- FS and or Insurance experience
For a full consultation on this role please email your CV to Rebecca at Arc IT Recruitment.