Head of Technology, Software, Data
£100 - 150k base plus bonus plus benefits
Head of Technology is required by hugely vibrant and expanding Insuretech division at key Insurance firm in the City of London. The purpose of this role is to drive forward their analytics-focused transformation. We are looking for an energetic, forward-thinking head of technology who will enable faster and better insights from data and deliver process digitization. To achieve these goals, you will develop their data and software engineering competency areas in order to facilitate their evolution into the digital era. Within this role you will direct the planning, implementation and ongoing engineering of Data Management & Application platforms.
- Provide overall leadership for vendor resources and employees. Hire, develop, and train staff
- Specific competency areas to comprise: data warehousing, Big Data, data visualization, data integration, master data management and full stack software engineering
- Build outstanding working relationships and actively collaborate with partners throughout the division, IT, other business functions, and key suppliers
- Drive continuous improvement of their technology by working closely with the Enterprise Architecture team
- 10+ years’ relevant experience in IT leadership position
- Experience in delivering large, information management and software engineering intensive technology solutions including data integration, master data management, data harmonization, enabling broader data access to support self-service analytics, application and web development
- Architecture and technology strategy experience
- Knowledge and working experience of digital technologies, along with a passion of innovation
For a full consultation on this pivotal role please email your CV to Arc IT Recruitment.