.Net Development / Delivery Manager
To 100k plus bonus and benefits
C#, .net Core, SQL, Azure, Agile
.net Development / Delivery Manager with hands on development skills is required by software house (part of an international organisation). This is a pivotal and highly desirable opportunity to work for a world-class, agile, development practice, delivering thought-provoking solutions that challenge and excite their industry sector.
Within this role you will play an instrumental role in defining the delivery ofsoftware within their new Microsoft Azure environments. Collaborating with peers in the Senior Management Team, you will help to develop their software roadmap and strategies, ensuring high quality development methods are in place through you position of thought leader for software development best practice. This will include developing and implementing initiatives to continually improve code quality/standards, scalability and efficiencies.
This role will see you based in Redhill with some travel to headquarters in London.
- Collaborate with the Director of Digital to drive the strategic direction of software solutions, providing recommendations on emerging technologies and how/if these should be implemented
- Plan, design & manage the ongoing development of core software solutions and in doing so, support a diverse range of opportunities to generate income, cost efficiencies and/or support client retention
- As Scrum Master, drive an Agile approach that brings together both UK & Offshore team members into a collaborative, feature focussed delivery model that ensures continuous, clear communication between all team members
- Ensure appropriate governance structures are integrated into all team technology and methodology decision making
- Proactively manage the entire development and delivery function for their technology solutions
- Attend conferences, workshops and events to demonstrate the achievements and capability of the development team
- Proactively drive innovation with new ideas and options made available by new technologies
- Support information security requirements (in the context of Software Development)
- Proven track record in a comparable role, leading the development of innovative technology solutions
- Experience working in an environment that has successfully delivered a combined UK & offshore development approach
- Excellent technical credentials - able to demonstrate an extensive technical knowledge including understanding of latest technologies – C#, .net Core, SQL and Agile
- Demonstrate experience and understanding of what is required to build and deliver the very best technology solutions through Microsoft Stack & Azure
- Experience leading Agile working methodologies, ensuring the delivery of accurate, timely and quality solutions
For a full consultation on this role please email your CV to Arc IT Recruitment.