Business Analyst, Agile
Circa £55k plus bonus and benefits
Business Analyst with systems and significant Agile experience is required for a dynamic and growing Insurtech business. This role will see you working as a bridge between business, technology and third-party solution providers for various projects and initiatives. Performing requirements analysis and other key Business Analysis aspects throughout the software development lifecycle, using Agile methodology.
- Requirements gathering and analysis for strategic and technology projects, using a variety of methodologies: (functional/non-functional requirements, user stories, backlog, traceability)
- Performing the full requirements lifecycle – elicitation, analysis, documentation and management
- Planning, managing and running workshops, interviews and prototyping sessions in order to elicit requirements
- Work with Product Managers or act as the Product Owner on projects to build and maintain product backlogs which can be used to gain stakeholder agreement as well as provide suitable information to developers to build/configure products
- Becoming an expert in system requirements during the implementation of a project
- Managing scope change and requirements during implementation
- Configuration of business systems
- User Acceptance Testing management and writing test scripts
- Providing training and production of reference documentation for new systems
- Stakeholder liaison -communication between various parties to build business requirements for new innovative and complex insurance system
- Requirements Engineering – requirement elicitation and creating User Stories
- Significant applications BA experience
- Insurance industry experience would be ideal, however not essential
- Experience of working in Agile project environment
- Extensive stakeholder management experience and experience creating user stories
- Thorough knowledge of the testing process
You will be joining a very well established and vibrant team who are in the throes of major, cutting-edge expansion and product development.
For a full consultation on this role please email your CV to Arc IT ASAP.