Infrastructure Engineer, Systems Migrations
3 month initial contract
Day rate £400 - £450
MS Azure, O365, Exchange Online, AD, SQL, migrations
Infrastructure Engineer with least 5 years’ experience as a senior Infrastructure Project Engineer or similar IT role is required by successful financial services organisation. You will have a wealth of practical and technical migration experience.
- Infrastructure experience – 5+ years’ experience as an Infrastructure Engineer or similar IT role
- Extensive experience working with cloud technologies such as Microsoft Azure, O365 and Exchange Online
- Extensive experience working with cloud, server, desktop, network and telephony providers to facilitate migrations
- Extensive experience / hands on skills of building an Infrastructure rack end to end, including UPS, Switch configuration, patching, Server build (physical and via SCCM within Citrix), including hypervisor experience
- Extensive experience of email migrations, complex email routing environments and Exchange Server
- Extensive experience / hands on skills of building an Infrastructure rack end to end, including UPS, Switch configuration, patching, Server build (physical and via SCCM), including hypervisor experience
- Extensive experience working with multi-site and multi forest Active Directory environments, group policy and DNS
- Extensive experience working with Windows desktop, sanitation and standard build deployment
- Experience working with database technologies including SQL and MySQL
- Experience working with Microsoft application technologies, typically SharePoint, Internet Information Services (IIS), ADFS Proxy Services, RDS, Dynamics and Nav.
- Good knowledge of networking - Layer2/3, dynamic routing, MPLS and firewall
- Good knowledge of IP Telephony solutions
- Evidence of engineering technical solutions to business requirements
- Be able to evidence experience of working within project delivery frameworks, able to demonstrate time management and labour estimating
For a full consultation on this role please email your CV to Arc IT Recruitment.