Senior Trade Floor Support (IT)
£45 – 60k plus bonus plus bens
Senior Trade Floor Support Analyst is required by buoyant and expanding Investment Management organisation in London. This role will see you reporting into the Service Desk Manager and potentially travelling to other European office.
- Take ownership of all user issues relating to IT applications, hardware and services.
- Provide technical guidance and consult with vendors and other systems support units to identify and resolve complex client/system problems.
- Provide technical support for local voice, mobile and video conference solutions
- Assist with the business’ recovery testing to confirm availability of systems where outages have occurred or simulated.
- Document and track status of client inquiries, coordinate appropriate response and follow up to ensure client satisfaction.
- Participate in the analysis of client identified issues or problems which may require changes to department procedures, standards or systems.
- Evaluate effectiveness of new utilities and tools.
- Previous experience in supporting front office trade floor environment.
- Experience of market data systems e.g. -Bloomberg, Reuters
- Knowledge of IPC’s Unigy trading platform
- Strong academic background: Degree level or equivalent
- 3-5 years’ work experience within an IT role
- Customer focused
- Office 365 applications, particularly Outlook and Excel/VBA macros
- Avaya IP Office phone systems
- Apple iOS mobile technology
- Cisco video conference solutions
This organisation will off you a stimulating and challenging role, encompassing different areas of the business and an opportunity to work with a wider global team. They offer
extensive in-house training and development. This is an excellent opportunity to become part of a successful and expanding business.
For a full consultation on this role please email your CV to Arc IT.