£competitive plus bonus plus benefits
Data Architect is required by buoyant city-based Insuretech leader. We are looking for a detail-oriented Data Architect who is able to design and ensure the correct technical implementation of a modern, digital-enabled data management and analytics set of platforms across the business.
This role will see you defining their data architecture in order to facilitate their evolution into the digital era.
- Design, document and oversee technical implementation data architecture, support business project implementation and technical engineering of Enterprise Information Management platforms
- Design the reference architecture of all the Enterprise Information Management platforms
- Define the solution architecture for Enterprise Information Management projects based on business requirements
- Work with the Head of Architecture to ensure consistency of the architecture and agree on implementation roadmap of the architecture technical components
- Document and present Enterprise Information Management solutions to key stakeholders
- Build outstanding working relationships with other business functions, and key suppliers
- Design, maintain and document key database schemas to ensure they meet requirements
- Monitor database storage and utilisation requirements and offer suggestions for solutions
- Develop database and architecture documentation to share with management and implementation teams
- Help maintain the integrity and security of all databases used
- Exposure to data and analytics application build processes at all stages of the software development lifecycle
- A comprehensive understanding of data warehousing, and extract, transform and load both at a software and hardware level
- Knowledge of general IT principles, in particular exposure to any RDMS, report-building and analytic products
- Have a market awareness of development tools and their uses with the aim of recommending the most effective tools to use for current projects
- Experience in any of the following would be advantageous: Data Quality Services, Master Data Management, Data Visualisation, Predictive Analytics, Data Mining, Data Science, Artificial Intelligence
- Experience in using cloud platforms (especially Azure) including core data services
- Experience working with third-party and offshore delivery teams
- Knowledge of the insurance industry would be an advantage
For a full consultation on this role please email your CV to Arc IT Recruitment.