Process Automation Analyst / Manager, RPA
City of London
Circa £50k plus bonus plus benefits
Process Automation Analyst / Manager is required by financial services organisation based in the City of London. This role will see you will responsible for the identification, definition, delivery and support for the implementation of automated solutions, ensuring resources are efficiently deployed to deliver a high-quality effective operation. You will work closely with their Project Managers to transform the RPA and automation pipeline into a successful centre of excellence and delivery mechanism. You will oversee the allocation of work between both internal and offshore resources, and maintain the ongoing relationships with our technology partners.
- Responsible for ensuring stakeholders are managed effectivity and updated on progress, risks, and issues
- Manage and maintain the entire Automation (RPA, etc) estate
- Support existing automation (RPA, etc) processes and adhere to a structured change control process
- Communicating with IT and business teams on RPA delivery
- Support the project and delivery team during UAT and roll out stages
- Support the Business Change team in developing the strategy for RPA and Automation across the business
- Oversea the allocation of work between our internal Business Analysts and our offshore development partner(s)
- Ensure build quality and pace of deployment corresponds to business aspirations
- Support incident resolution for live systems using bots and automation through the identification of coding deficiencies.
- Previous experience of managing project and delivery teams
- Experience and knowledge of delivering and managing RPA solutions
- Good technical understanding of Microsoft server environments
- Good understanding of Waterfall and Agile project management methodologies
- Good understanding of the software delivery lifecycle (analysis, development, quality assurance, etc.)
For a full consultation on this role please email your CV to Arc IT Recruitment.