Infrastructure Security Engineer
Circa £55k plus bonus plus benefits
Infrastructure Security Engineer is required by large financial services organisation. Based in their Bedford offices, this role forms part of a global IT Security team that is responsible for the continued cyber security and security operation support of an international on premise and cloud infrastructure. This role includes the provision of escalation security support to the Service Desk, Desktop Support, participation in IT Security projects and being responsible for information security management system administration and maintenance.
- Firewall Rule Base Analysis
- Web Proxy Analysis
- Standard, third party and privilege access user management
- Remediation of external & internal vulnerabilities
- Representing IT security at the CAB and Architecture Forum
- All activities and findings must be recorded and stored as this will be used as evidence during COBIT 5, PCI DSS, Cyber Essential Certification, Security reviews internal and external audits
- At least 2 years’ experience in an Infrastructure security role
- Worked in Financial Services or Insurance previously
- Good knowledge of Information Security Management System (Infrastructure Security Operations)
- Basic knowledge in System Centre Configuration Manager, Operations Manager and Virtual Machine Manager
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Exchange 2010
- Good knowledge of Active Directory 2008/2012
- Good knowledge of Windows Server 2008/2012/2016
- Experience in Cloud Identity Management Software
- Specific focus on network equipment
- Palo Alto Firewall/Panorama Firewall Orchestrator experience.
- Azure Security Centre experience
- Patch Management
- Vulnerability Management tools – Qualys/Nessus
For a full consultation please email your CV to Arc IT Recruitment.