2 month initial contract - potential to extend
Circa £400 /day
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a PHP Developer to join vibrant digital agency based in the City of London.
- PHP using Moodle, experience of packaging eLearning course materials using Articulate and/or other SCORM/LRS compliant tools
- Object Oriented PHP
- MySQL skills, indexing, stored procedures, Big Data Handling
- AWS Basic knowledge of EC2, RDS
- Good knowledge of object oriented coding and SOLID principles
- Working with a PHP MVC framework
- Integrating with 3rd parties via REST APIs
- Implementing test-driven development practices
- Managing source control using Git
- Solid understanding of HTML/CSS
- Collaborating with other team members (.NET developers, Angular Frontend Developers, Designers, PMs and internal stakeholders)
- Good communication skills
For a full consultation on this role please email your CV to Arc IT Recruitment.