Horsham, West Sussex
£25 – 50k plus benefits
Data Consultant is required by hugely successful, collaborative data driven software and services organisation based in Horsham. We are looking to recruit a Data Consultant with a strong GIS or Geography background to work on both geospatial and non-geospatial projects. This role will involve extensive research, with a consultancy approach, where you will be supporting internal and external projects. Please note: this role may require you to travel to client sites from time to time.
- Delivering technical consultancy services to clients including reports, reviews, analysis, and research under the guidance of Senior Consultants
- Assisting with business development and pre-sales activities
- Providing technical services on projects including through-life system requirements, consultancy and support
- Good experience using commercial and opensource GIS technologies (e.g. ESRI ArcGIS, QGIS, Geoserver)
- Experience with Relational Database Management Systems (RDBMS) such as PostGres, Oracle, MySQL etc. and database querying
- Experience with scripting or cloud technologies (e.g. Python, Azure)
- Must be IT competent with a good understanding of the Microsoft suite
- Excellent written English skills and communication
For a full consultation, please send your CV to Arc IT.