IT Business Relationship Manager, Applications
£75 – 90k plus benefits plus bonus
IT Business Relationship Manager is required by prestigious City based financial services organisation to work on key global business application projects. In this role you will own the IT relationship of a number of business areas ensuring that IT business applications and service delivery is supplied / executed to the agreed standard. You will support the creation and maintenance of a twelve-month rolling portfolio of technology change in collaboration with business sponsors, application ownership of major business applications is a key responsibility along with a deep understanding of customer requirements and the project delivery of solutions. This is a varied role for a person who has a firm grounding in technology, business relationship management, project management and business analysis.
- Build and maintain an effective and credible relationship with support division stakeholders
- Drive global application strategy and support technology initiatives for the business areas, proposing proactive changes to improve business efficiency using technology solutions.
- Prepare and execute monthly meetings with each business area to review a rolling portfolio of work to provide visibility to the business sponsors and IT on progress of projects including any significant issues for escalation and incidents in the period.
- Prepare and gain approval of yearly IT budgets for run and change of technology.
- Act as a Project Manager and Business Analyst for agreed projects.
- Line management responsibility for a maximum of five IT business analysts
- Writing and reviewing development specifications and support guides for new and existing applications that are under management.
- Single point of contact for critical incidents coordinating between internal IT teams and software vendors
- IT Business relationship management or similar experience of interacting with business areas in a collaborative manner for the provision of information systems.
- A technical background and have experience of web platforms / configuration management systems, corporate intranets and second line support of business applications.
- Demonstrable project management, business analysis skills and experience, ideally with certifications / qualifications or significant practical experience.
- Support the creation and review of annual IT budgets
- Team Leadership / Managerial skills
- Vendor management skills and proven track record of working with technology vendors / suppliers
- Experience in the Financial Services Industry, ideally in Investment banking.
For a full consultation on this role please send your CV to Arc IT Recruitment.