IT Business Analyst, systems
Circa £50k plus benefits plus bonus
IT Business Analyst with excellent applications experience is required by a prestigious City based financial services organisation. This role will see you eliciting, analysing and providing solution design of business requirements and project manage them through to delivery. You will also be an IT application owner of a number of business applications including the selection, implementation, vendor management, enhancement, software releases, maintenance, level 2 support issue resolution and where required, decommissioning. This is a varied role for a person who has a firm grounding in technology, project management and business analysis.
- Work with the business for the elicitation and analysis of business, functional and non-functional requirements of existing and new business applications.
- In collaboration with architects and other the IT teams, construct a solution design to meet the business requirements using a vendor supplied or in-house developed solution with inhouse or externally supplied development and deployment teams.
- As an application owner, own the lifecycle of a product from inception to decommission
- Management of vendor supplied business applications.
- Management of maintenance through upgrades, support releases and patches.
- Single point of contact for application support including the management of critical incidents coordinating between the internal IT team and software vendors as appropriate.
- Systems analytical experience.
- Ideally you will have experience of web platforms / configuration management Systems, corporate intranets and business applications.
- Demonstrable project management and business analysis skills and experience, ideally with certifications / qualifications or significant practical experience.
- Vendor management skills and proven track record of working with technology vendors / suppliers
- Have a global outlook to business application deployment and usage.
- A “think out of the box” attitude.
For a full consultation on this role please email your CV ASAP