IT Project Manager / Business Analyst, applications
£50 – 65k plus benefits plus bonus
IT Project Manager / Business Analyst With excellent applications experience is required by a prestigious City based financial services organisation. You will be expected elicit, analyses and provide solution design of business requirements and project manage them through to delivery. You will also be an IT application owner of a number of business applications including the selection, implementation, vendor management, enhancement, software releases, maintenance, level 2 support issue resolution and where required, decommissioning. This is a varied role for a person who has a firm grounding in technology, project management and business analysis.
- As a business analyst work with business sponsors and the Support Division IT Business Relationship Manager for the elicitation and analysis of business, functional and non-functional requirements of existing and new business applications.
- In collaboration with architects and other the IT teams, construct a solution design to meet the business requirements using a vendor supplied or in-house developed solution with inhouse or externally supplied development and deployment teams.
- Act as an IT project Manager for the implementation of business applications, working with the IT Portfolio Manager to ensure that the project lifecycle, software development lifecycle, reporting and governance are adhered to.
- As an application owner, own the lifecycle of a product from inception to decommission
- Management of vendor supplied business applications including contractual governance, service level agreements and / or service schedules.
- Project management of the implementation of business application solutions hosted either on ‘On Premise’ or as Software as a Service’ in public and private clouds.
- Project management, business analysis and testing of business requested enhancements and interfaces to other applications through to production.
- Management of maintenance through upgrades, support releases and patches.
- Single point of contact for application support including the management of critical incidents coordinating between the internal IT team and software vendors as appropriate.
- A Technical background with experience of web platforms / configuration management Systems, corporate intranets and second line support of business applications.
- Demonstrable project management and business analysis skills and experience, ideally with certifications / qualifications or significant practical experience.
- Vendor management skills and proven track record of working with technology vendors / suppliers
- Experience in the Financial Services Industry.
- Have a global outlook to business application deployment and usage.
- Capable of working independently and possessing sound judgment in order to escalate matters to senior management where appropriate.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced organization with demanding stakeholders in multiple locations across the globe.
For a full consultation on this role please email your CV ASAP