Up to £30K Plus Excellent Benefits
Desktop Support Analyst is required by buoyant financial services organisation based in Reigate.
You will have an excellent technical knowledge of the Windows operating system as well IT hardware including desktops laptops and phone systems.
You will take responsibility and ownership of customer incidents and requests keeping tickets updated in line with SLA and quality standards while working as a team with the engineers and working alongside other teams.
- Work within the Desktop Team in support of BAU processes
- Provide 1st / 2nd line IT support to users
- Diagnose and repair hardware and software faults
- Create and maintain internal and customer facing documentation and support material
- To have the knowledge to support remote worker over the phone and with support software
- To be very aware of security issues and keep our environment safe and secure
- The ability to train users on the systems
Key Skills and Experience:
- Excellent communication skills, including on the telephone
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft products including Windows o/s and Office
- Ability to maintain installed PCs, telephone systems and peripherals with routine maintenance
- Identify, log and resolve technical problems with software applications
- Good organisational skills
- Excellent problem-solving abilities
- A commitment to ongoing training
- Good understanding of Active Directory
- Extensive knowledge of telephone systems (Mitel and Skype)
- Have a knowledge of Apple devices (iPad and iPhones)
- Be able to dismantle and rebuild a desktop and laptop
- Desk and staff moves
For a full consultation on this role please email you CV to Arc IT ASAP.