SAP Service Manager, SAP
£50 – 65k plus benefits plus bonus
SAP, FICO, BW, ITIL
SAP Service Manager is required by a prestigious City based financial services organisation. Within this role your key responsibilities will be to manage the core finance solution, SAP, and its suite of applications, elicit, analyse and provide solution design of business requirements and project manage them through to delivery in collaboration with their application service provider. You will also be the IT application owner for a number of other finance business applications incorporating the selection, implementation, vendor management, enhancements, software releases, maintenance, level 2 support issue resolution and where required, decommissioning.
- Be the Service Manager for the SAP suite of applications ensuring that they are available within the agreed service levels, managing the SAP application provider, ensuring that they provide excellent service delivery
- Support the associated interfaces and to deliver SAP process-related improvements
- Play a leading role in analysing business requirements, facilitating the implementation and operational support of SAP modules and functionalities, ensuring cross functional and application integration to enhance business functionality and performance
- The day to day management of SAP systems
- As a business analyst work with business sponsors and the IT Business Relationship Manager for the elicitation and analysis of business, functional and non-functional requirements of existing and new business applications.
- Act as an IT project manager for the implementation of finance business applications, working with the IT Portfolio Manager to ensure that the project lifecycle, software development lifecycle, reporting and governance are adhered to.
- As an application owner, own the lifecycle of a product from inception to decommission
- Management of vendor supplied business applications including contractual governance, service level agreements and / or service schedules.
- Management of product / software maintenance through upgrades, support releases and security patches.
- Single point of contact for application support including the management of critical incidents coordinating between the internal IT team and software vendors as appropriate.
- Excellent SAP suite knowledge
- Previous Service Management experience within SAP.
- FICO, BW experience.
- Vendor management skills and proven track record of working with technology vendors / suppliers
- Experience in the Financial Services Industry
- Ability to work in a fast-paced organization with demanding stakeholders in multiple locations across the globe.
For a full consultation on this role please email your CV ASAP.