Desktop Support Analyst
£200 a day
Office 365, Citrix, Active Directory
Desktop Support Analyst is required by fast moving City based Insurance organisation. Within this role you will be responsible for on-site IT support in the London office.
- Support a cross platform environment, including Windows and Macintosh clients.
- Provide onsite technical support for staff members in the London office
- Document, track and monitor all problem on the Helpdesk system (Managed Engine) to ensure a timely resolution
- Induct all new staff members on IT procedures, policies and best practice
- Maintain and encourage best practice across the business e.g. file sharing, encryption etc.
- Procure, configure, manage, maintain and develop desktop PC's, laptops (approx. 100), tablets, mobile technology and printers
- Work with TechOps to schedule upgrades and security backups of hardware and software systems
- Facilitate secure access to the network for remote users
- Providing users with appropriate support and advice
- Keeping up to date with the latest technologies
- Identify opportunities for improvement and makes constructive suggestions for change
- Ideally ITIL and Microsoft certified
- Min. 3 years previous experience in a Desktop Support role
- Operating Systems w7, w8, Office 365, Citrix
- AD( Active Directory) Exchange admin troubleshooting
- Customer facing Technical support experience 2-3 years
- Mobile device management support of IPhone, Android phones and Blackberry's
- Windows deployment experience
For a full consultation on this role please email your CV to Laura.