Delta One Trade Desk Support Associate
£55k - £62k plus benefits
Trade Desk Support Associate is required by City based global financial services organisation to oversee Delta One Trade Desk and back office support functions.
- 5+ years of business related experience in the financial services industry.
- University Degree in related discipline.
- Knowledge of Financial Markets and Regulatory oversight bodies.
- Good understanding of business unit’s risk and regulatory requirements.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills particularly in Excel.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of Equity Products with emphasis on
- Equity Derivatives and their respective front to back flow e.g. forwards, futures, index futures, equity swaps, equity options, baskets and ETFs.
- An understanding of Delta One trading strategies including dividend trading, equity financing and equity index arbitrage.
- Knowledge of Corporate Actions.
- An understanding of risk measures and the drivers of p/l.
- Experience of spreadsheet automation with VBA.
- ETF creation / redemption process
- Point person for the Delta One trade desk, back office and respective clients on issues regarding
- trade discrepancies
- ADR conversions
- corporate actions
- trade verification and amendments
- position reconciliations
- Accountable for the execution of assigned day-to-day Delta One Trade Support activities in a timely, accurate and efficient manner.
- Support the resolution of discrepancies/exceptions escalating to management as required.
- Support the introduction of new products, technology or processes that are in line with Business Partner initiatives participating in the analysis, testing and implementation activities.
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders in support of Delta One Trade Support activities.
For a full consultation on this role please email your CV to Arc IT Recruitment.