C# Lead Developer / Team Lead C#
£60 – 63k plus bonus plus bens
Lead Software Engineer with C# and ideally a knowledge of C++ and C is required to join a rapidly expanding team developing software solutions for a new generation of medical products. This is a hands-on Team Lead position.
They are expanding the team working with C#/.NET and C++ on their cutting-edge products. In this role you will be using Visual Studio to develop the non-realtime parts of the control system software for embedded Windows operating systems running on an x86 architecture. Quality and safety of the end product is essential.
This is an opportunity to get involved with cutting-edge C#/.NET and C++. You will work with a great group of people, where your creativity is encouraged.
Within this role you will join an incredibly fast paced, intelligent and cutting-edge software development team who are working on pure greenfield projects.
- Line Manage a successful team of Developers
- Develop software on a range of allocated projects
- Ensure code complies with coding and architectural standards
- Analyse requirements and produce documented product designs
- Make provision for adequate testing and inspection of code produced in order to ensure quality in accordance with the published verification plan. Ensure that adequate records of these verification activities are kept
- Ensure that all code released into a build has been adequately tested and that the impact on the rest of the software product is defined and limited.
- Previous Leadership experience.
- Proficient use of C# and .Net Framework in a Windows environment
- Solid understanding of software engineering disciplines, practices, and techniques
- Structured and professional approach to software engineering
- Experience of automated unit testing
- Proficient use of C++ in a Windows environment
- Experience of developing Windows WCF applications in a Service Oriented Architecture
- Experience of developing user interfaces using MVVM design patterns
- Documenting software designs using UML
- Worked in an Agile and Scrum environment for Software Development
- Experience of developing Computer Vision applications
- Experience of developing Imaging applications
- Experience of developing with real-time systems
- Experience of using DICOM
- Experience of developing in a regulated environment
- Relational Databases and SQL
This is a great opportunity to work on a leading edge and brand-new programme of work that really makes a difference.
For a full consultation on these roles please email me your CV to Rebecca or call me on 01273 781800.