.Net Developer, C#
Brighton, East Sussex
Junior .net Developer is required by buoyant Brighton based Software House. This role will be part of a cross discipline team comprising of Developers, Analysts, and Testers across all levels of skill and experience.
The role will be responsible in building, testing and supporting a wide range of existing .NET web applications.
- Responsible for building and supporting applications in Service Operations
- To investigate, capture root cause analysis and apply fixes as required for support tickets.
- Experience working in multidisciplinary agile teams
- Maintain a high degree of knowledge on current technologies, tools and design principles
- Regularly report progress, issues and any impediments via stand-ups, time/task recording tools and with team leads and project management
- Analysis of data, reviewing and resolving discrepancies and drawing conclusions from the analysis.
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Good attention to detail
- Goal focused and responsible for delivering against tight deadlines in lean and efficient ways.
- Proactive and forward-thinking, while driving continuous improvement
- Experience working in a full life-cycle software development environment directly with multi-discipline Agile Teams
- NET MVC 3.5/4.0+ (C#)
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Microsoft Azure
- A relevant degree level qualification
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must be able to obtain security clearance
For a full consultation on this role, please email your CV to Arc IT Recruitment.