Business Analyst, software
Brighton, East Sussex
£42 - £46k plus benefits
Business analyst is required by a software house based in Central Brighton. This is a great opportunity for an experienced analyst, with a strong technical background, to join a cross discipline agile team working across multiple projects.
This is an urgent requirement that will see you initially working remotely.
- Prepare for the analysis activity through reviewing the domain, evaluating stakeholders, determining the output required and how best to achieve success
- Conduct the analysis activity at customer locations in the UK or abroad to have face to face discussions and hold group workshops
- Review the analysis and produce requirements with supporting documentation, which both the customer and technical teams understand
- Communicate the documented analysis, thereby assisting in the approval of the output and ensuring the technical team deliver the required solution in accordance with the customer expectations
- Support the development and release of the required solution by providing good and frequent collaboration with the technical and delivery teams, and verification of the developed output
- Be accountable for the project scope in line with budget and customer expectations
- Provide timely updates to stakeholders, escalating issues when necessary
- Identify and manage risks to aid the success of the project
- Document progress against outstanding milestones, status, resource requirements, issues, risks and dependencies, in accordance with the policies and procedures of the technical department
- Collaborate in a professional and friendly manner with specialist staff (internal and external) at all stages of the software development life cycle
- Respond to support requests and post release queries by providing knowledge and documentation
- Experience in delivering software using various software methodologies, particularly Agile
- Experience in creating UML models and diagrams, particularly conceptual domain models, activity diagrams, and use case diagrams
- Experience in developing and documenting requirements, with acceptance tests, and providing supporting artefacts like wireframes and data dictionaries
- Must be able to achieve Security Clearance (SC) status
For a full consultation, please send your CV to Arc IT.