£30-£45K plus benefits
Data Analyst is required by software house (part of an international organisation) based in Redhill. You will be from a statistical, mathematical or data science-related background with a desire to build on your foundational experience in data analytics to become a true practitioner. You will be confident in working with a variety of data sources as well as effectively communicating with technical and non-technical audiences.
This is a great opportunity to build a diverse set of skills with exposure to different business areas, senior management, and clients.
- Building, developing, and maintaining a suite of self-service dashboards for use by clients, intermediary partners and within the wider business
- Comprehensive requirements analysis - ensuring solutions meet business needs, quality assurance strategies and periodic improvement/audit plans
- Identify, analyse, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Create compelling and informative visualisation for effective data storytelling; communication of analytics and insight to businesses and clients
- Fully document processes, models, calculation specifications, and tools in a detailed and readily auditable way
- Build efficient and reliable rules to validate, format, and transform data
- Preparing and maintaining documentation relating to the delivery and support of data analytics solutions
- Ensuring that deliverables comply with ISO27001, GDPR and other similar regulations and guidelines as required by the business
Key skills & Experience:
- Previous success in a data-driven role with demonstrable ability in using Excel and/or business intelligence and/or visualisation solutions to at least an intermediate level
- Solid foundational understanding of: Relational databases and Data quality dimensions
- Educated to degree level or above in a field including mathematical or statistical content or equivalent professional experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Able to articulate complex ideas, debate them and agree them as part of a team
- R / Python
- Power Query (M)
- Data Analysis Expressions (DAX)
For a full consultation, send your CV to Arc IT.