Android Software Developer – Singapore Opportunity
$competitive + bonus + relocation
Interested in relocating to one of the most culturally diverse, exciting locations and working for a progressive, cutting edge tech business? Please read on….
Android Software Developers required by a hugely successful global eCommerce organisation, who are growing their Asian technical / software hub in Singapore. You will be part of a talented multinational software team.
We are interested in qualified individuals who are looking to relocate permanently to Singapore!
- Develop new features for our Android products.
- Build custom Android UI widgets.
- Maintain and improve our CI/CD pipeline.
- Write and maintain UI Tests as well as the UI-Tests framework.
- Maintain and improve our build and distribution automation tools.
- Collaborate with back end developers, designers, product owners to constantly improve customer experience within our apps.
- Build reusable Android components/SDKs for interfacing with the multiple entities and Apps in our platforms.
- Experience with multithreaded programming and proper state management.
- Experience with resource optimisation like Data-usage, Battery consumption … etc.
- Knowledge of performance tools and optimisation techniques (e.g. Sys trace).
- Experience with CI/CD and Automation tools.
What you will bring…
- Over 6 years’ experience in Mobile development
- Strong Android development background
- Experience building re-usable Android components/features
- Experience completing one or more Google Play Apps
- Full understanding of the Android OS internals.
- Very good communication skills in English, both written and spoken
- Experience designing clean and maintainable APIs.
For a full consultation, send your CV to Arc IT.