IT Project Manager, Insurance
£65 - £80k plus bonus plus bens
Project Manager, Insurance, Waterfall, Agile
Project Manager with significant Insurance industry experience (ideally Lloyds of London) is required by buoyant and thriving Insurance organisation. Within this role you will oversee multiple projects focused on developing business information systems and the related business processes for timely and on cost project delivery.
- Takes full responsibility for the definition, documentation and successful delivery of IT projects which have a direct business impact, to defined quality criteria and firm deadlines.
- Adopts appropriate project management methods and tools including the adoption of Waterfall & Agile methodologies.
- Identifies, assesses and manages risks to the success of the project.
- Creates business readiness plans, taking into consideration IT deployment, data migration, training activities and any other business activities that may be required to integrate new IT services and processes into the business environment.
- Helps develop and enhance customer and stakeholder relationships implementing a robust and effective stakeholder communications plan.
- To remain compliant with FCA requirements at all times
- Knowledge of insurance and systems
- Experience in the delivery of both Waterfall & Agile project deliveries
- Understanding of system possibilities and dependencies
- Understanding of MGA model (Lloyds of London)
- PRINCE2 Qualified – Practitioner
For a full consultation on this role please email your CV to Arc IT Recruitment