usiness Analyst, Applications, Insurance, Agile
Circa £65k plus bonus and benefits
Business Analyst with experience working on enterprise grade applications is required by ever expanding and market-shaping tech division of key London Insurer. You will be part of the Business Analysis team and play a key role in ensuring their clients' needs from across the London and Global Insurance Markets are understood and can be easily translated into outcomes.
- Requirements gathering and analysis for strategic and technology projects, using a variety of methodologies: (functional/non-functional requirements, user stories, backlog, traceability)
- Performing the full requirements lifecycle – elicitation, analysis, documentation and management
- Work with Product Managers or act as the Product Owner on projects to build and maintain product backlogs which can be used to gain stakeholder agreement as well as provide suitable information to developers to build/configure products
- Becoming an expert in system requirements during the implementation of a project
- Stakeholder liaison -communication between various parties to build business requirements for new innovative and complex insurance system
- Requirements Engineering – requirement elicitation and creating User Stories
- Significant applications BA experience ideally within Insurance, however not essential
- Experience of working in Agile project environment
- Thorough knowledge of the testing process
- An entrepreneurial mind-set; a self-starter who can handle multiple projects and prioritise workloads
- A desire for knowledge, in particular the aspiration to learn the intricacies of the London Market insurance industry
- An understanding of how best to work with other product functions such as Development or Test
- The ability to understand and document multifaceted business processes in a manner that is easily understood
You will be joining a very well established and vibrant team who are in the throes of major, cutting-edge expansion and product development.
For a full consultation on this role please email your CV to Arc IT ASAP.