3rd Line Support / Infrastructure Engineer
City of London
£40 - £45k plus excellent benefits
3rd Line Support / Infrastructure Engineer required by a financial services organisation based in the city of London. This is a hands-on role where you will have the opportunity to be involved in project work as well as BAU support.
- Contribute towards setting the technical direction for IT infrastructure from an end user experience. Covering all things User experience i.e. Mobile working, Security & Patch Management, Hardware refresh, Application packaging & Support
- Participate in IT Projects, Implementation and supporting where necessary. Take the lead or act as a team member as required by the circumstances of the project
- Technical and Security Standards: Comply with the requirements of the Information Security Policy and to carry out all duties with due attention to Information Security, following departmental procedures and controls
- Documentation: Adhere to procedures and technical solutions, completing checklists as required, in order to ensure the smooth running of the IT Support area.
Skills and Experience:
- Active Directory, Group Policy, Windows Server 2012/2016
- Intune MDM – Creating Managing Policies & Devices.
- AzureAD – AzureAD Connect, Managing Users, Groups, Dynamic Groups and enviornments.
- SCCM – Patch and Vulnerability Management and Windows 10 OSD
- Powershell or other Scripting Languages knowledge
- Citrix and VMWare VDI
- Desktop security tools and packages e.g. anti-virus, malware, application white-listing etc
- Microsoft Windows 10 and Office 365 - Feature Update and Management
- Hardware management e.g. maintenance of Drivers, BIOS and Firmware updates.
- Application Packaging
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to prioritise and quickly resolve issues passed from 1st & 2nd line support
- Familiarity with ITILv3 or related service delivery frameworks, ITIL qualification is desirable
- Excellent verbal communication skills
For a full consultation, send your CV to Arc IT.