Desktop Support Analyst
City of London
£25k - £45k (depending on experience) plus excellent benefits
Skills; Desktop Support, Windows 10, SCCM, application packaging, Azure AD, Active Directory
Senior Destop Support Analyst equired by leading financial services organisation based in the city of London. This is a hands-on role where you will have the opportunity to be involved in project work as well as BAU support.
- Contribute towards setting the technical direction for IT infrastructure from an end user experience. Covering all things User experience i.e. Mobile working, Security & Patch Management, Hardware refresh, Application packaging & Support
- Participate in IT Projects, Implementation and supporting where necessary. Take the lead or act as a team member as required by the circumstances of the project
- Technical and Security Standards: Comply with the requirements of the Information Security Policy and to carry out all duties with due attention to Information Security, following departmental procedures and controls
- Documentation: Adhere to procedures and technical solutions, completing checklists as required, in order to ensure the smooth running of the IT Support area.
Skills and Experience:
- Active Directory
- Application packaging & delivery
- Client Device management and support e.g. Desktops, Laptops, Tablets, Desk and Mobile Phones
- Desktop security tools e.g. Anti-virus, Malware Detection/Prevention, HIPS, DLP
- Market data apps e.g. Bloomberg, Reuters
- Microsoft Office
- Microsoft Windows
- Remote access tools
- Trading tools and environments.
- VMware ESX
- Vulnerability Management
For a full consultation, send your CV to Arc IT.