Front end developer, CSS, HTML
CSS, HTML, JQuery, Adobe, Photoshop, XX
£competitive plus benefits
Front End Developer is sought by Southampton based software / digital agency. You will join their talented web team, using a range of well-established and proven techniques to ensure they continuously develop their key products.
This role is positioned across the technical/creative spectrum with the opportunity to shape the role accordingly.
- To develop modern, accessible front-end interfaces for enterprise software as part of several multi-skilled product development teams.
- To develop desktop/tablet/mobile interfaces and applications using responsive-web design.
- Work alongside application developers to keep development focussed on user needs and quality-assure implementation.
- Work alongside wider product teams to keep ideas and designs technically feasible
- Take the lead within a development team on ensuring UI is standards-compliant, performant, maintainable, accessible and cross-browser compatible as required.
- Documenting and testing your code, and preparing test scenarios/packages for third party testing on occasion. Also debugging and issue resolution where the UI is involved.
- To maintain and develop existing product UIs alongside product teams, whilst working towards a wider UI/UX strategy.
- To support the UX process through prototyping and wireframing of proposals prior to implementation.
- Min. 3 years commercial experience of producing websites that not only look great - but have been built with quality user experience and search engine optimisation in mind.
- Experience building websites in Content Management Systems
- Ability to critique clients existing or proposed solutions and offer ideas based on their project needs.
For a full consultation on this role please email your CV to Arc IT Recruitment