Data Analyst ETL Modelling Mapping
Permanent, £35k - £40k salary plus bonus & bens
Data, mapping, modelling, DWH, ETL
Data Modelling / Data Mapping Analyst required by progressive financial services organisation going through exciting digital & data analytics enhancements.
This role will see you work closely with data architecture teams as a data modeller / Mapper (Azure SQL / Azure DWH. You will be accountable for composing requirements, process flows, and design into clear documents. You will work with business analysts, offshore ETL and data governance teams.
- Document and present ETL specifications to key stakeholders.
- Work across departments in order to ensure Enterprise Information Management products meet functional and non-functional requirements as defined.
- Build outstanding working relationships throughout the business
- Discuss solutions with a focus on those that require information management and analytics capabilities
- Ensure up to date records are maintained and compliance considerations are adhered to at all times across all systems
- At least five years of experience as an ETL developer or data analyst.
- Good knowledge of data warehouse dimensional modelling using Kimball methodology.
- Experience in source to target mappings.
- Able to compose requirements, process flows, and design into clear documentation.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft SQL Server, including the ability to query and investigate the data.
- Experience in implementing ETL processes, including extracting, merging, and incrementally loading data.
- Good understanding and creating entity-relationship models.
- Experience using Azure Data Factory (ADF) and SQL Server Integration Services is an advantage.
- Exposure to other MS products/platforms/technologies and tools.
For a full consultation on this role please email your CV to Arc IT Recruitment.