£50 – 60k plus bonus plus benefits
UX/UI Designer required by hugely buoyant digital division of insuretech organisation based in the City of London. This role will see you deliver fresh and impactful UX/UI design for the group's multiple brands. You will join a growing team of design and tech-focussed individuals looking to challenge the status quo of the insurance industry.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and developers
- Design graphic user interface elements
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems
- Provide market-leading design services and account management to clients and their trading divisions
- Take creative direction from Creative Director
- Ensure all output is in line with relevant brand guidelines
- Guide and mentor less-experienced members of the design team to improve the overall level of output
- 4+ years’ experience in a UX/UI design capacity
- Expertise in Adobe XD/Photoshop
- Experience in Balsamiq or other wireframing and prototyping tools
- Solid grasp of UX/UI design best practices and the latest trends in the industry
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas and solutions to teams and clients in and outside of meetings
- They are a multi-disciplinary agency so knowledge and skills in print design would be highly beneficial though not necessary
If you have a passion for a slick, clean and exceptional user experience and customer journey then please do get in touch to discuss.
For a full consultation on this role please email your CV ASAP.