Data Science Developer
£Competitive Salary + Benefits
A passionate Data Scientist is required by a thriving software house based in Brighton. This role will see you joining a talented cross-discipline team including other developers, analysts and testers. You will have the opportunity to work across a variety of projects from small R&D projects, proof of concepts, demonstrations to fully mature products. You will have completed academic travails in the area of data engineering, machine learning (ML) or artifical intelligence (AI).
- Design, build, test and maintain data models and algorithms
- Design effective data visualisations that add value for the end user
- Grow the appreciation of data science and data visualisation within the company
- A passion for AI, Artificial Intelligence and/or ML, Machine Learning
- Experience with relational databases e.g. SQL Server
- An understanding of data science, statistics and probability
- Experience in developing machine learning models, ideally using either cloud services, C# or Python
- Experience in developing reports and other data visualisations using a variety of technologies that could pull in data from a variety of sources
- Experience in using a BI system such as Power BI, Tableau or similar
For a full consultation, please send your CV to ARC IT Recruitment.