Lead Solutions / Technical Architect
£competitive plus bonus plus benefits
Lead Solutions Architect is required by buoyant city-based Insuretech leader. We are looking for a detail-oriented Lead Solutions and Technical Architect who is able to build long term solutions, lead a team of Architects and be the face of architecture for the group. You will design and ensure the correct technical implementation of a modern, digital-enabled data management and analytics suite, ensuring secure and integrated holistic infrastructure.
You'll lead a team of Architects (Solutions & Data) and be the face of architecture for the business, internally and externally.
- Demonstrable deep technical expertise regarding information management and software engineering solutions including security design, data integration, master data management, data harmonization, applications, portals and web development.
- Experience in public cloud services with a focus on Microsoft Azure public cloud offerings and creating processes for cloud adoption
- Ideally you will have experience with data warehouse ingestion principles, master and metadata management capabilities and BI tools such as Power BI, Qlik and Angular.
- Experience with IT compliance and risk management requirements (e.g. security, privacy, GDPR, SOC, etc.)
- Experience of microservices based architecture patterns and mapping with highly available Infrastructure systems
- Ability to build rapport, drive business change, manage stakeholders and communicate effectively and authoritatively with clients, vendors and across business units
- Experience working within insurance, specifically London Markets would be ideal, however not essential.
For a full consultation on this role please email your CV to Arc IT Recruitment.