Information Security Lead
London City / Remote
To £550 day rate, 6 month contract
ISO27001, Azure AD
Information Security Lead required by thriving InsureTech business to provide direction and leadership necessary for the successful delivery of an Information security programme incorporating best of breed, proportionate, access management, authorization and authentication processes and controls. Within this role you will be expected to create an access management process that is repeatable for both internal and external clients utilizing the Microsoft Azure Services tooling.
- Implement access management programme, with a focus on organisation policies and standards, key principles, governance metrics, processes, security and data architecture
- To define security access model for dashboards, for internal and external users
- To implement Microsoft Azure AD framework and ensure both technical and process delivery meets needs of the business deliverables
- 5+ years’ relevant experience in Information Security position ideally in the London insurance market
- Demonstrable deep technical expertise regarding information security and software engineering and business process implementation
- Experience of creating and rolling-out an ISO27001 framework
- Proven track record of creating and implementing Azure AD framework
- Experience of micro-services based architecture patterns and mapping with highly available Infrastructure systems
For a full consultation please email your CV. We will contact you within 24 hours if successful.