Business Information Security Officer - BISO
£500 - £650 daily rate
The Business Information Security Officer's team shall protect customer and business data from information security threats and security related considerations, enabling secure business strategies and processes by providing advisory services to leaders. This role requires effective communication of business needs with regards to security solutions.
- Serves as the primary Interface to the Information Security (IS) organization supporting Lines of businesses, operations and technology. Serves as the IS Officer for the business partners to share emerging risks and focus areas with business and technology management teams.
- Provides expert advice to the business on current IS and Cyber threats affecting the business and clients
- Partner with the Supplier risk management team to ensure remediation of risks
- Identify security gaps and lead activities centred around risk remediation
- Develop strong understanding of underlying technical requirements of the technical IS standards, identification of security gaps and provide consultation to the businesses for remediation options
- Partner with the IS Operations team to provide support on investigations and incident response & coordinate actions needed to protect the business/clients
- Engage with regulators and auditors on Information Security and TRM matters.
- Engage with regulators on IS and TRM (tech risk management) matters
- 7+ years of experience in information security or related discipline. Financial industry experience is preferred
- Degree in Engineering - computer science/electrical/electronic/Information Systems or equivalent.
- Information Security Certifications preferred, CISSP, CISM, CISA
For a full consultation on this role please email your CV to Arc IT Recruitment.
Successful applicants will be contacted within 24 hours. Please do not call into the office.