Customer Success Manager
Remote Working - some UK travel
£45K-£50K Plus Benefits
Customer Success Manager is required by a thriving software house. This role will see you working closely with clients to increase engagement, meet needs and positively impact the company’s overall reputation while also boosting customer loyalty. This is a great opportunity to be involved in implementing a brand new Customer Success Strategy.
- Work closely with other departs to develop and maintain a Customer Success Strategy
- Develop an in-depth understanding of customers likes and dislikes in relation to products, then organise, analyse, and share this information with other company departments as appropriate
- Establish regular business reviews with key customer points of contact
- Develop suitable customer journeys, success plans and engagement models, leading to a number of customer success templates
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of the company’s product portfolio and develop an excellent understanding of the customer domain
- Develop and Maintain Customer Health Scores
- Report on client satisfaction and success to internal senior management
- Strive to achieve excellent levels of customer satisfaction
- Maintain close relationships with colleagues to ensure that potential business development opportunities are reported upon and product development opportunities are maximised
- Experience of devising and implementing customer success management strategies (or similar performance-based strategies)
- Experience of collating and presenting customer health scores (or performance-based metrics)
- Excellent communicator both verbally and written, with sound presentational attributes
- A proven record of developing client relationships and maintaining high levels of customer service
- Highly focused and organised, able to prioritise workload
- Professional, articulate and confident when operating in the customer domain.
- Some formal customer success training
- Experience in a similar role within a software company
- Knowledge of the software development industry and agile methodologies
- Knowledge of ITIL v.3 best practice guidelines
For a full consultation on this fantastic opportunity, send your CV to Arc IT.