Electronic Hardware Design Engineer
£competitive salary +bonus + bens
Electronics Engineer is desired by prestigious, high value electronic device manufacturer with offices in the Gatwick area to work across various R&D projects, providing end to end / full life-cycle design services for new and existing product lines.
- Formulate and analyse high level requirements to develop engineering solutions
- Create detailed engineering work plans and requirement specifications
- Provide detailed electronic engineering designs directly, or through others, to meet project timescales.
- Ensure that all required engineering documentation has been created and captured
- Ensure that designs are safe and comply with all applicable regulatory standards
- Take lead role in integrating electronic designs with all other project deliverables
- Interface with, and provide support to, all project groups including operations, product management, service engineering, etc
- Conduct & deliver technology projects to mitigate technology risks
- Design, implement and integrate experimental systems to evaluate prototype designs, using correct toolings, in high paced environment
- Experience of R&D in a regulated environment (preferably medical)
- Proven experience of all stages of electronic design to detailed level
- Familiarity with electronic CAD tools for analogue/digital design & simulation
- Proven experience in system design followed through to product release in cross-functional projects
- Knowledge and experience of developing user interfaces
- Good commercial awareness for effective management of outsource resources
- FPGA/VHDL design experience (a plus)
- Serial communications - CAN/CANBUS/CANoe etc - (a plus)
- Mechatronics / controls systems knowledge (a plus)
For a full consultation, please send your CV to ARC IT Recruitment.