£competitive salary and benefits package
Leading Medical company are seeking an experienced Enterprise level Architect to drive company software architectural roadmaps (EA), lead replatforming into the cloud (Azure) and tie together data, integration & apis landscape for the global enterprise architecture.
You will be a key member of the new Enterprise Architecture Team, reporting to the Director of Enterprise Architecture, leading Systems Architect, Solutions Architects & those focussed on data, integration, Saas etc in their design activities.
- Drive overall product portfolio software architecture to meet product and business goals. Product portfolio architecture must actively help to deliver innovative product software that is effective and easily usable, with thoroughly robust, reliable run-time behaviour and good performance.
- Prepare and present a set of Enterprise Architecture Roadmaps, together with other Enterprise Architecture team members. The Roadmaps will guide the delivery of all functional and non-functional product features in a coordinated way across product portfolios.
- Contribute to a clear Architectural Vision in the roadmaps for development of products in the short, medium and long term. Interact with key stakeholders across Business Line Product Management, System Architecture, Regulatory, and Advanced Development teams to ensure the product development vision in the business is informed and supported by the EA Roadmap.
- Deliver contributions to the EA Roadmap in a timely fashion
- A graduate degree, preferably in Maths, Sciences, Engineering or Computer Science
- Excellent technical communication skills, with the ability to create and deliver compelling written, graphical, and spoken content tailored for customers, senior-level management, design and research teams, or a large, diverse audience
- Good experience and understanding of architectural patterns for system and data organisation that are successful in modern digital web-based and cloud-ready environments
- Proven experience successfully directing architectural solutions within small teams and guiding large software projects to implement good architecture
- Experience of delivering innovation in product development
- Experience of successfully delivering products subject to regulatory requirements and international standards
For a full consultation please send your CV to ARC IT Recruitment.