Project Manager BI / Data - insurance
£450 - £500/day
Agile, BI, Data, Insurance
Data driven Project Manager opportunity has arisen working for a market leading Insuretech of progressive city-based Insurance organisation. This role will see you leading strategic Business Intelligence projects with enterprise level systems and have an appreciation of Datamodelling techniques.
The BI Project Manager will engage the resources (internal and vendor) related to a project (Architects, BA's, Developers) and drive out results based on the requirements of your senior level stakeholders with a view to improved MIS and BI functionality.
- Managing a portfolio of BI projects
- Ensuring delivery to agreed business/Client objectives, requirements, schedules, costs and quality objectives.
- Managing project deliverables and resources, ensuring timely and complete delivery by self, project team and 3rd party suppliers
- Co-ordinating and contributing to the production of requirements, assessments, designs and supporting documentation
- Support analysis and production of material for business cases for IT sponsored projects
- Chairing project meetings and facilitating project workshops
- Co-ordinating and/or contributing to the design, development and specification of new/revised processes and systems, documentation, training materials etc., as required
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with colleagues, stakeholders, suppliers and clients
- Insurance Experience - Ideally Lloyds of London market
- Significant previous experience working as a Project Manager working on enterprise level BI products and dashboards
- Strong stakeholder management skills, with the confidence to positively influence and challenge supportively and effectively where appropriate
- Experience of delivery with and managing 3rd party suppliers
- Experience of managing cross-functional delivery teams
For a full consultation on these roles please email your CV to Arc IT.
Please note, due to large numbers of applications at this time, we are unable to patch through calls to the person managing this vacancy. We kindly ask that you apply direcly and we will be in contact within 24 hours if your application has been succesful.